James Blunt / You're Beautiful

收錄於2004.10 Back to Bedlam (不安於室)

白色, 純淨, 及真誠, 一句一句描繪出邂逅剎那的美麗及感動, 每當右腦沸騰, 我喜歡這充滿靈魂的美麗. 簡單的旋律, 潔白的畫面, 過濾出多餘後將思緒沉澱, 回歸開始後, 繼續沸騰.

My life is brilliant. 我的人生繽紛燦爛,

My life is brilliant. 我的人生繽紛燦爛,

My love is pure. 我的愛如此純真

I saw an angel. Of that I'm sure. 因為我見過天使, 對此我深信不疑

She smiled at me on the subway. 她在地鐵上對我微笑

She was with another man. 雖然身邊伴著另一個男人

But I won't lose no sleep on that, 但我可不會為此輾轉難眠

'Cause I've got a plan. 因為我已有心理準備


You're beautiful. You're beautiful. 你是如此這麼美麗 你就是這麼美

You're beautiful, it's true. 你是如此這麼美麗 這是千真萬確

I saw you face in a crowded place, 我曾在人潮擁擠之處瞥見你的臉

And I don't know what to do, 這令我不知所措

'Cause I'll never be with you. 因為 我和你永遠無法相依


Yeah, she caught my eye, 是啊,我視線被她佔據

As we walked on by. 在我們擦身而過的瞬間

She could see from my face that I was, 她應該可以從我的神情看出

flying high 我欣喜若狂飛上雲霄

And I don't think that I'll see her again, 我想,我將再也見不到她

But we shared a moment that will last till the end.但我們共享了永恆的一刻


You're beautiful. You're beautiful. 你是如此這麼美麗 你就是這麼美

You're beautiful, it's true. 你是如此這麼美麗 這是千真萬確

There must be an angel with a smile on her face, 我看到她臉上綻放著天使般的微笑

When she thought up that I should be with you. 或許她想起也許我們能在一起

But it's time to face the truth, 但 該是面對事實的時候了

I will never be with you. 我知我不可能再擁有你


YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL 美麗的你 [中譯詞 : 陳綺貞]

0 comment:

張貼留言